An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Leonardo da Vinci and his Mona Lisa

Could a weekend be more perfect? Thursday night I played Bunco with my girls' night out gang, Friday morning was my Familia prayer group, that night we went to a GREAT costume party dressed as Leonardo da Vinci and Mona Lisa, Saturday I spent the entire day in Columbia, SC scrapbooking with my sister, and Sunday we went to church and then had lunch at my parents' house. Really, I feel as if these past few days all I had to do was show up wherever it was that I was supposed to be!! Isn't life grand?
.
Leonardo da Vinci and Mona Lisa

4 comments:

:o) mg said...

Yeah well, you can add the fact that you are way prettier than Mona Lisa to that list of what made the perfect weekend.
xoxo

Laura said...

You certainly made a convincing Mona Lisa, but "Joe" and "artist" are contradictory terms!!!

Anonymous said...

Again, Nonno says that you all have too much free time. Need to get a day job!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Nonno also vividly remembers that night on the beach in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, just across from the Cape. That was the only night launch of the space shuttle.The shouts and prayers still echo in my mind. Someone asked me who those people were and I responded that I had never seen them before!!