An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Swinging through life's lessons

Yesterday I spent an hour at the park, most of it teaching my three year old how to pump his legs when swinging. It was not going well; he spent most of the time laughing and wanting me to push him higher. In total exasperation I thought: "Who doesn't know how to swing?". My next immediate thought was: "Who doesn't know how to e-mail photos?", which is what my twelve year old had to show me how to do earlier that day. Enough said.

See you at the park tomorrow . . . I'll e-mail the photos!

1 comment:

:o) mg said...

ugh.. the leg pumping thing. It really is nearly impossible to teach, but once they get it! The sky's the limit.