- I love to cook, but hate to bake.
- I speak three languages: English, Italian, and Spanish.
- My husband and I met at a church spaghetti supper.
- When we say the rosary as a family, we always say one decade in Italian in honor of my Nonna.
- In my first year as a student teacher one of the students asked me to the prom. (Ick!)
- My husband sent me and a friend to Rome, Italy for my 40th birthday while he stayed home to babysit.
- The perfect meal for me? Crusty bread, fresh tomatoes, a chunk of cheese, some red wine.
- I cried when I saw the Sistine Chapel. Tissue anyone?
I'm supposed to now tag others, so, if you're reading this...