An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, April 25, 2008

Nutella Top Ten

Nutella, a chocolate-hazelnut spread


spread on white sandwich bread

mix with peanut butter, eat on a ritz crackers

peanut butter and nutella sandwich

replaces chocolate bars in s'mores

serve with strawberries

with ricotta cheese, spread on ritz crackers

spread on a pizzelle

with pound cake

a teaspoonful . . . all by itself

How do you eat Nutella?

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

On vanilla wafers, YUM!

j.a.varela said...

With bananas, with vanilla ice-creams, and with pancakes.

juan

E said...

In crepes!
But I am now aiming for that ricotta strawberry concoction. Mmmm

:o) mg said...

nyum nyum! What a great post! I wish you could have heard #4 when he saw the picture of the Nutella jar... he is craaaaazy about the stuff.
I have to stay away from the stuff... seems like the first ingredient is sugar! But seems like I remember it is awfully good on a graham cracker.

Karen said...

This reminds me of the first time I was introduced to Nutella. We had an exchange student from Germany and her mom sent her care packages with this. Midway through her year here the grocery stores started carrying it. It was a big moment for her.

Laura said...

out of the jar....

Dori said...

I discovered Nutella when I came to Italy. My host sister warned me to be careful: she once went to a summer camp where all they ate was nutella sandwhiches.. and she came home 7 kilos heavier!

That doesn't keep me from eating it with a spoon. I also like it with crepes, banana, and in gelato!