An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gotcha!



There. Now that I have your attention with photos that have absolutely nothing to do with this post, I have an announcement.

You see that Haiku button on my sidebar? The one in which my oldest son taught me how to download? Well, if you click on it you will find details for a Haiku Festival this Friday that Laura is hosting.

What's a haiku? Three lines with five, seven, and then five syllables in each line. That's it. Easy breezy.

So, I challenge you to reach for the stars and write a haiku this Friday. It's easy, it's fun, and most of all, you'll be haikool!

Go on. I double dog dare you.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are way too funny!!!
Thank you for the plug!!!

SuzyQ said...

Count me in.
Sounds like fun!
BTW)
Thankyou so much for entering my giveaway Bia :)
Have a great day
Suzy

GrandmaK said...

Okay...so I'll give it a shot. Since this is entirely new to me, who knows what might develop! Besides, who can ignore not just a dare, but a double dog dare! Cathy

Lisa said...

Carving out some time
To be there with my bells on
five, seven, five, right?
&:o)