An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, July 18, 2008

Haiku, who?

It's Friday, and you know what that means! Haikus: good ones, bad ones, funny ones, and in our case, family vacation ones. Here are a few from my crew, then head over to Laura's, the Haiku Queen.

Going up, up, and then up
while on a roller coaster.
Please! I change my mind.



One for the bucket,
then two, three, and four for me.
Picking blueberries.



Nonno and his shirt,
Yikes! a tourist from Hawaii.
We do not know him.



Our baby brother:
Did he come in and destroy
Our huge Lego set?


5 comments:

:o) mg said...

Is the 5, 7, 5 syllable rule set in stone?

SuzyQ said...

I love these!
Funny, good, clever but definatly not any "bad" ones.
Thanks for giving me a smile &;0)
Blessings

Lisa said...

These are great, Bia!
You guys have this thing down pat ~
Family Haiku champs!~

&:o)

E said...

I love these. And that shirt is priceless

Laura said...

The pictures are key
The shirt one made me laugh out
Bia's a poet