6. No dark chocolate for me...only milk chocolate.
5. I've never purchased a Lottery ticket.
4. I can't eat a sandwich if I don't have potato chips to go with it.
3. Unmade beds drive me crazy. We make our beds every morning, and if for some weird reason it doesn't get done, that night I will totally make it before getting into bed.
2. When I kiss my boys on the cheek I just can't kiss them once. I have to give them two or three kisses, one right after another. Being boys they don't like it. But I can't help myself. It's written in my genes...my Nonna used to do the same thing.
1. My #1 quirky trait? I have the most fantastic, vivid dreams. For example, last night I had a dream that I was at a picnic held in a giant field. Everyone was sitting on blankets, but for some reason I was walking somewhere. Suddenly, George Burns steps in front of me, says that he's been looking for someone to dance with, and then starts dancing and twirling me around the field while everyone claps. Now, you would think that with it being a dream I could have my pick of dance partners like...oh, I don't know...MATT DAMON or MR. DARCY. But no, I had to dance with George Burns who I'm not even sure is still alive. (Maybe my dream made a mistake and got the wrong George...it's George Clooney, silly me. Not George Burns!) Well, to make it even more strange, George was wearing a white glove and I remember thinking (in my dream): I am dancing with George Burns who is channeling Michael Jackson.
Believe me, I couldn't make this stuff up. Just ask my husband...he's used to it. This morning when I asked him if he wanted to hear my dream about George Burns it didn't even phase him.
Now, consider yourself tagged.