An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Computer Virus from ****

We were invaded by a MAJOR computer virus over the weekend which took us-er, I mean took my husband-8 hours to fix.

So anyway, I am just now catching up with everything and look what I got from two of my favorite people, Laura and Lisa:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! And, in the spirit of giving, I would like to pass this on to nikki because they are about to adopt a beautiful baby girl from China, Kathryn because she is the ultimate Mom, and e because she left a really funny comment in my last post (yes, I am shameful that way).

I am also making up an award for my husband for tracking down and getting rid of that nasty, destructive, all-invasive computer virus.

Joey, this one's for you...

8 comments:

Kim H. said...

Grrrr....computer viruses....are the WORST! Just when we think we're all protected, it happens - if it makes you feel any better, we have one on another machine that we can't get rid of. It's so frustrating - and to think people sit around creating things like that.

Laura said...

When it happened to me...I just wanted to yell at someone.
It was so frustrating.

Nikki said...

Thank you for the award. I am such a baby blogger it is my first!

I also am lucky to have a hubby who fixes all my computer problems. I am really thankful as I get so irritable the minute something doesn't work the way I want it to work.

Kathryn said...

I detest computer viruses, glad to see you back in cyberland...I was missing you!
Thanks for the award, your tooo kind!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I hate when that happens ~ but it's such a blessing to have someone around who can fix it! Yay for Joey!

GrandmaK said...

Just wanted to stop by and drop off another award...you can never have too many! You light up my life...as it were! Cathy

Nancy said...

So...was this virus what I seem to have now? Bratsk.exe and/or antivirus 2009? And if so...how did your husband get rid of it? :)

Satria Sudeki said...

It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.101aboutcomputer.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)