An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, November 14, 2008

No Bones About It

Once upon a time there was a turkey who lost all of its bones. So, he was stuffed with duck who just happened to have swallowed a chicken. They were all stuffed with a delicious stuffing, then seamed together and cooked at 350 degrees for 4 hours until juicy and succulent.

Turducken=chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey

Anyone ever had one?

Interesting side note: If you say turducken several times in a row, you start sounding like him...

Swedish Chef, the Muppets

6 comments:

Soutenus said...

No Way!!! OK, I hit the link and . . . . it is for real! I have to try this. :-)

Peggy

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

That's the weirdest thing ever. Awesome!!!

Lisa said...

LOL! We're all going around saying turduckenturduckenturducken now. See what you started! &:o)

Kim H. said...

Okay, did you make one, for real? I've heard of them and always wondered about how they would taste.

Laura said...

That's funny! Actually sounds good.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I, for one, am frightened by the concept. I'll stick with corn dogs. A hot dog stuck inside cornmeal. I'll stick with ravioli. Cheese inside some pasta. A reese's cup, PB in chocolate. That's as layered as I go.