An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, January 9, 2009

Embarassing Moment #5400345

I am a light sleeper, so when nature calls in the middle of the night I stumble to the bathroom with my eyes half closed. The idea is to stay half asleep because if I wake up any further then I'll never go back to sleep.

BUT . . . last night he-who-must-not-be-named left the toilet seat up.

Ugh. Ick. A rude, rude awakening.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

OH NO!!!!!!! (I'm so laughing behind my hand here...) But I'm so with you! Yuck!

There is no punishment great enough for such a no-no.

Laura said...

Oh yea.
I know the name of that tune.

GrandmaK said...

Will not say that this will not happen again...probably will. Experience in this area. Woe is me! Cathy

:o) mg said...

Not only has THAT happened to me, but also when the LID has been put all the way down.

Soutenus said...

Gross! I know EXACTLY how that feels.
I never know what I want to do more -- take a shower or rouse the boys from bed and scold them. I, to date, have settled for the quick shower.

Lisa said...

LOL! Laughing WITH you here...

Karen said...

That is one rude way to wake up. I'm sorry.

Kim H. said...

At least you know the name of the person who left the seat up...does that make it less gross?...