An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vegas, Baby

You will not believe this
but I tell you it's true...
I'm off to Vegas
so I bid you adieu.

My sister-in-law is fifty
she's celebrating in style;
a weekend with nine ladies...
I'll be gone for a while.

We'll talk, we'll shop,
we'll see all the sights;
we probably won't sleep
until well after midnight.

So please say a prayer
that all will go well,
and when I come back
I'll have so much to tell.

13 comments:

Aimee said...

Wowsa! Have an awesome time -- and you just know that all the good blog fodder is in Vegas :)

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Bia. Running through my mind: "Thou shalt not covet thy friend's Vegas trip, thou shalt not covet thy friend's Vegas trip..."

Have a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL time!

:o) mg said...

Aimee... yeah, but will it have to STAY in Vegas?

Kim H. said...

As the famous Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Lucky!"

Can't wait to hear all about it - and take lots of pictures, kay?...

Be safe!

Kathryn said...

Oh Bia!!! Have a wonderful time!! How exciting, and fun!

Laura said...

Jealous with a capital J!

GrandmaK said...

You go, Girl!!!! Green (my favorite color) with envy! Cathy

Lisa said...

What fun! My son just went with a couple of pals and I'll tell you what I told him, "Have fun, enjoy the buffets, but behave yourself.f"
&;o)

PAOLA said...

Maria, accipicchia!!! sono gialla dall'invidia ma il mio animo buono ti dice: " va e divertiti!!!!!"
bacioni

ciuz_pat said...

hei ciao Maria, sono Martha.. davvero una bellissima poesia..! STUPENDA!! baci..!!

Bia said...

Martha, Paola...che sopresa! Ti mando una cartolina.

Bacioni,
Bia

Nancy said...

Oh, how FUN! I can't wait to hear all (or at least most) about it ;)

btw, there's something for you on my blog :)

McMemo said...

great blog-- have fun