An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Want to go to Italy?

Because I think everyone should have the chance to visit Italy at least once, today I am sharing with you the chance to do so with the Olive Garden win a trip to Italy contest. They have daily winners of a $25 gift certificate, and the grand prize is a eight day guided trip for two to Rome, Florence and Olive Garden's Culinary Institute of Tuscany. You can enter daily from now until April 12th.

I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart because by sharing this with all of you . . . it limits my chances of winning.

AND, if you heard it here and you win . . . you have to take me with you.

Now go and enter. BUONA FORTUNA!

5 comments:

Soutenus said...

Wooowhoo! I guess we did not win the HGTV dream home because we are DESTINED to win this . . . . I can picture it perfectly. We will all go to Italy, my family will fall in love with it there and we will buy a little farm in Tuscany or a little home in Florence or . . . .
Well, those are just mere details!

Seriously, I am very excited to have another reason to go to The Olive Garden!
You really did diminish your chances of winning by telling us. THAT is an example of a dear blogger friend for ya!

Tiziana said...

Che bello! Sono andata anch'io a vedere il sito. Cerca di vincere Maria.

SuburbanCorrespondent said...

Thanks!

Laura said...

One of the best trips I've ever taken in my life.

Amy Jo said...

Well, I did not win a gift card, but I am hanging on for the trip...You will have to go with me if I win! Husband, smusband... :)