An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Channeling Oscar the Grouch

Looking at the contents of my Target shopping cart, this song popped into my head:

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

-Sesame Street

Contents of my shopping cart:

graduation cards
AA batteries for camera
wrapping paper
tissue paper
coordinating ribbons
one large gift bag
gift card
80-ct bottle of Advil liqui-gels


3 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Sounds to me like you a ready for any occasion! Have a grand weekend!!! Cathy

Laura said...

Very clever Miss Bia.
Two thing that are ALWAYS in my purse.
Tic tacs
Ibuprofen

Kim H. said...

You can never have enough batteries...that's all I'm sayin'.

And my target cart would have also included a big bag of peanut m&m's. :)