An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What not to eat on Halloween

answer doorbell
admire baseball player & giant hot dog
eat Kit Kat
watch Food Network Spooky Cake Challenge
answer doorbell
pretend to be robbed by Al Capone & his fellow gangsters
eat snickers
answer doorbell
answer doorbell
admire Hannah Montana
boys come home with their loot
eat butterfinger, tootsie roll, milk duds
answer doorbell, return to the boys' loot
finish milk duds, eat sweet tarts, eat another tootsie roll
answer doorbell
dump rest of candy into lucky trick-or-treater's bag
turn off porch lights
think about another butterfinger
eat another butterfinger w/ glass of milk (just to be health consious)

feel a little guilty...okay, a lot guilty
sick, sick, sick of candy
take 3 Rolaids, waddle upstairs to bed
ugh.

10 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

So you're the one who likes Butterfingers! I'll send you mine.

Tiziana said...

Come mi piace la tua ironia, mi fai sempre ridere!!
Ma ai bambini che suonavano hai lasciato qualche dolcetto??

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El) said...

Our doorbell rang only twice from 4-7:30.

So, since I won't miss anything here, next year I'm coming to your house. Quite the selection of sweets!

Ua said...

yup... sounds like me... Butterfingers and Snickers are my favorites... but I hate them right now.

Kim H. said...

OHMYGAWSH!!! I did the same thing -- funny how I don't usually eat candy, but on Halloween I throw caution to the wind.

My teeth were so fuzzy I had to brush them twice!

Monday HUGS!

Kim H. said...

OHMYGAWSH!!! I did the same thing -- funny how I don't usually eat candy, but on Halloween I throw caution to the wind.

My teeth were so fuzzy I had to brush them twice!

Monday HUGS!

:o) mg said...

*sigh* yeah, I know... me too.

Lisa said...

Really laughing out loud, Bia! I just know I'd do the same thing -- if we had any trick-or-treaters that found our country doorway... I can avoid the temptation if the temptation is not right in my face...

Damiano e Irene said...

Here in our building for elderly people there were not children at our door asking for some candies. Anyway we were prepared in the case of a trick-or-treat attack... so now we are enjoing the candies that were supposed to be for kids!! Yum yum!!

Laura said...

As I told Aimee, I ate 12 Halloween double stuff Oreos on Halloween.
Yes, I did.
I nearly threw up.