An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sometimes One is not Enough

boys' school schedule, boys' sports schedule, dental appointments, social inc. schedule, joe's travel schedule, kindergarten volunteer schedule, birthdays, anniversaries . . . there just wasn't enough room on one calendar anymore.

so, i added another bulletin board and filled out two calendars: one for the boys' school/sports schedule, and one for everything else.

i even used color-coded pens (insert wink).

and that's what makes my monday: getting organized.

now go visit cheryl for some more makes my monday fun!

-grazie, jill, for the italia calendar
-grazie, dami & irene, for the canadian calendar!

6 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Wow!!! Good for you!!! A skill I dearly wish I had!!! Organization! Have a grand day!! Cathy

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El) said...

I can always get organized, but it's the staying organized I cannot seem to accomplish!

Tiziana said...

Ah! Ah! Ti servivano davvero due calendari! Penso che con tre figli sia davvero un'impresa quasi impossibile ricordarsi di tutti gli appuntamenti.
Coraggio!!!

Ua said...

Where are you hiding those bulletin boards?

Kim H. said...

I guess THAT might be the answer...TWO bulletin boards.

Just yesterday I re-orged mine and thought, even with getting rid of all the junk, I still don't have enough room.

You go girl!

Damiano e Irene said...

You are very welcome! :-)