An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Compliments of Ua-the-Blonde (see previous post)

This, from my sister:

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.


2 comments:

Tiziana said...

Vorrei scusarmi con "UA" perchè nel blog precedente ho scritto blod e non blond. Nel vocabolario però ho trovato che blond si riferisce a un uomo biondo e invece blonde a una donna bionda.
Se avessi una password così lunga ci metterei un secolo prima di scriverla e poi...chi se la ricorderebbe? Se potessi ne userei una di sole due lettere: "GO".

Bia said...

Tizi- you started a debate here in augusta with your blond/blonde note. I did look it up before I wrote the post, but what I found was that either usage was correct.

HOWEVER, I posed the question on Facebook . . . and wow! did I get some responses.

Everyone said something different, but basically most agreed with you, that blond usually refers to a male, and blonde to female.

So, to my aunt who always says she doesn't speak English . . . BRAVA TIZIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!