An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sometimes, Too Much is Too Much

I like sports, truly I do,
but sometimes I'd like
to bid them adieu.

A season? Ha! Doesn't exist;
It's year-round, I say.
Summer, spring, winter or fall
Really, they won't go away.

There's football then basketball,
both college and pro.
Then there's golf and there's baseball...
Toooo much to follow!

I like sports, truly I do
but sometimes I'd like
to bid them adieu.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Huzzah! Just got the message from my husband, who was texting my son on the way to a basketball game that the pitcher on the baseball game he was watching just had a no-hitter. Like, huh? Are we talking football drafts on this text communication, too, I'm wondering...