An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, May 31, 2010

If you read this, I am not here

Taking a little blogging break while vacationing in bella Italia. After much deliberation, I decided not to bring my laptop; instead, I will be chronicling our trip the good old fashioned way . . . by writing in a travel journal.

Besides, what's more romantic: finding an internet connection to blog, or sitting in a cafe while writing in a cute travel notebook purchased especially for this trip?

Ciao, ciao!
Bia


6 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El) said...

Well, okay.

But before unpacking on your return, you better post!

Safe travels!

Soutenus said...

Have a beautiful trip - God bless. I look forward to reading all about your travels upon your return!

PAOLA said...

Questo significa che stai arrivando da noi!!! bene!

Abbey said...

Since you will not see this until your return, WELCOME HOME! Trusting that you had the most enJOYable time in Italia!!

Don't be a stranger!

Abbey♥

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

GrandmaK said...

A week late and without my computer I have to try my best to visit when there is opportunty to use one elsewhere. Just wanted to say , "ENJOY!