An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Because You Asked . . .

Between emails, messages in the combox, and even a phone call . . . okay, I get it, you want to see the watch.

Sheesh.

The reason I didn't post one in the first place was because of the it's-the-story-behind-the-watch-that-really-matters theme I had going on.

But, okay. You want to see it.

Ta-dah!

I wear it alone, in all its glory, or paired with a chunky silver bracelet I have. A chunky watch AND a chunky bracelet . . . together?

Certo. E` bellissimo.

7 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El) said...

Yeah, yeah, I got the story behind the watch being the THING, but I still wanted to see the thing.

Call me Shallow El.

Bia said...

Dear Shallow El,

Not shallow . . . funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Tiziana said...

Sì, è proprio bellissimo, hai fatto un bell'acquisto, brava, anzi, bravo Joe!!

GrandmaK said...

Well, now I can associate the watch with the wonderful tale!!! Have a grand day! Cathy

Therese said...

Yes, it was the story, but I love the watch!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Kim H. said...

So super cute! Did you know chunky white watches are all the rage this summer? I can't find one (at least that I can afford (hee hee) at all here in Memphis.)

It is lovely though.