Yesterday's post resulted in my brother, David, the upright and compassionate doctor that he is, turning into a tattle-tale about his wife, Leah, and the "Bathroom Incident."
Here ... in his own words:
Leah’s bathroom story in a nutshell:
1. Leah is in bathroom at restaurant in Italy, tries to flush toilet by pulling the “panic cord.”
2. Toilet doesn’t flush, therefore #1 gets repeated multiple times.
3. Panic bell is ringing like crazy wherever the employees are hanging out, they therefore rush into the bathroom.
4. Leah doesn’t speak Italian.
5. Said employees don’t speak English.
6. Toilet is still not flushed (awkward…)
7. Everybody hugs and eats food.
That pretty much covers it.