An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Last Quote Says It All

Quotes from my nephew, Christopher, who survived his first overnight summer camp experience ... a week which included 100+ degree heat and many severe thunderstorms.

"I loved it!"

"I need to buy a battery-powered fan for next year."

"I held a snake around my neck and I wasn't even wearing a shirt!"

"These strange designs on my arms were drawn by my counselor in permanent ink!"

"Don't worry about this rash on my torso and back; everyone has it."

"We had a mud pit fight Saturday. Want to see my shirt?"

"My favorite part was the dance Friday night."

"Let me show you how to do the sprinkler dance."

"Gosh, it's cold in here!"

"Go away; I'm napping."

7 comments:

Tiziana said...

Mamma mia, per fortuna si vedono e si sanno le cose solo alla fine del campeggio... Comunque per loro sono ricordi indimenticabili che lasciano il segno.
Christopher, sei fantastico, se sei sopravvissuto a quel campeggio
puoi fare tutto senza problemi.
Buon inizio di scuola e spero di vederti presto.

Christopher said...

yep, I knew she would comment about this. it was fun though!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I demand a post about the sprinkler dance!

PAOLA said...

Christopher, you should ask royalties if Maria will write a book on this week!!
Kiss...

Ua said...

Yes, the sprinkler dance is quite a sight! Might be hard to capture in a blog post, though. A YouTube video might work...

-Christopher's Mom (Bia's sis)

ckdogs said...

no way am I doing it on YouTube. so hush just so I don't strangle you. hehe

Christopher said...

oh. I'm ckdogs. (Christopher)