An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yeah, Yeah I Hear You ... I'm Just Not Listening

I'm too tired to go to school.
I'm not going to school.
I can't get up.
My eyes can't open.
I am not getting dressed.
I don't want to eat breakfast.
I am NOT going to school.

EVER.











Guess who ...
ate breakfast?
got dressed?
got over the grumpies along with a serious case of very bad cattivo?
AND was soon smiling, chatting, and annoying his brothers?

Guess, just guess, who went to school?

7 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Me!?

Tiziana said...

Scommetto che il "mio" very bad cattivo non è andato a scuola quel giorno, ma con un faccino così bello come si a non accontentarlo?
Ciao bellissimo bambino, proprio ieri dietro il mobiletto della televisione in sala ho trovato un piccolissimo pezzettino giallo della Lego e mi è venuta una grande malinconia di te e della tua innocenza.
Una bacino.

GrandmaK said...

Amazing!!!! He's such a butterfly! You probably shouldn't tell him that! The catch phrase at our house was..."Whatever you do, DON'T smile!!!! It worked every time! Cathy

Lisa Novajosky Smith said...

Did Papa have any influence on his NOT wanting to go to school - or maybe helped MAKE him go to school? And oh, who has a camera ready for every life's moment? Maria!

Ua said...

He's so adorable!

Soutenus said...

Quick, Bia, submit this to a publisher because this is a book!

And a best seller -- he is adorable! Everyone can relate. It has a happy ending. I love it!

I like it better than Alexander and the terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!!

Christopher said...

Ha Ha. Thats what I feel like EVERY morning. What time does he start school? I get up at 6:00 every morning. I leave for school at 7:00. UGH.