An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If You Vote for Me I'll Make You a Cappuccino

Recently I entered a Porches on Parade Concert which involved submitting a photo of our front porch decorated for Autumn. I am one of three finalists.

The winner of the contest receives a beautiful evergreen Christmas wreath ... but not just any wreath. THIS wreath is handmade by Master Gardener ML at MCLHgarden, and I know it will be gorgeous!

Now, I won't tell you which porch to vote for ... but gosh darn it I would love to win that wreath.

If you go to MCLHgarden, you can cast you vote on the sidebar on the top right.

Here was my entry ... now go vote ... I make wonderful cappuccinos:-)

7 comments:

Coach Kyle said...

Just voted for you!!!! I really did like yours the best!

Theresa

j.a.varela said...

Done! You are now 55%.

No suggar in the capuccino, please.

PS: votes from Uruguay should count double.

Soutenus said...

I voted for ya, too! Pretty!
I'll make the pizzelle!

Christopher said...

I voted for you. I liked it the best anyway. No cappuccino please.

Anonymous said...

I voted for your decoration because I like the simple decoration; not because you are my daughter!! You are now at 65% I think. I prefer espresso con Grappa. No sugar. Love, Dad

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

It occurs to me that amaretto is Italian, no?

You may send me some of that!

Anonymous said...

ok so I voted for you so I'll accept my bribe next time I'm in town!