An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

What I love about Thanksgiving:

~pumpkin pie with cappuccino;
~traveling to be with family;
~Thanksgiving cooking smells;
~apple pie with cappuccino;
~family football: all guys + me + my two sisters-in-law;
~cathing the first two passes in the family football game;
~that calories don't count on a holiday. Right? RIGHT?
~and my favorite . . . Thanksgiving is simply about gathering for a meal.

How perfect is that?

P.S. I also think that a holiday about being thankful is a perfect way to set the tone for the Advent season.

2 comments:

GrandmaK said...

So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What a beautiful Advent Wreath! Have a grand day! Cathy

Tiziana said...

RIGHT!! RIGHT!!
PS: Bellissime le candele dell'Avvento.