An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Look What I Got Yesterday ...

Remember the Porches on Parade Contest sponsored by Mary Louise at MLCHgarden? Well, yesterday I picked up my beautiful, handmade wreath.

It is huge.



It is absolutely gorgeous.



In fact, my wreath looks exactly like the ones hanging at the Biltmore House during the Christmas season.



Grazie mille, Mary Louise! I am planning on leaving my wreath up until springtime.

3 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

I'm so glad you won! It's lovely!

GrandmaK said...

Indeed it is grand!!! Congratulation!!! Cathy

MLCH said...

HOw did I miss this post! Thanks so much for including me and your wreath on your beautiful website. Look forward to learning more about Italian living....
MLCH