An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twenty Years

Twenty years of marriage is twenty years of saying daily, I do.

I do . . .

choose you;
wake up next to you every morning;
stand by you;
recognize you as a gift;
appreciate your thoughfulness;
see your faults, but love you anyway;
love watching you with the boys;
know God brought us together;
believe in you;
share everything – my thoughts, hopes, dreams – with you.

And my I do of today is my I will of tomorrow.
Always.



Happy Anniversary, Joey.
Bacioni,
Bia

4 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Continued blessings, continued strength.

Tiziana said...

Si vede dal vostro sorriso quanto siete felici.
Felice anniversario e un grande abbraccio.

Tracy said...

So glad you won the wreath!! It's beautiful. You always do lovely things.

Happy Anniversary to you and Joe.

Lisa said...

Aw. :) Belated Congratulations. What a wonderful tribute to the both of you.