An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, March 14, 2011

You're Invited!

What: A Pity Party

For: Me

Why: Husband in Las Vegas

When: Today until Saturday

And here's the thing: I was supposed to fly out to join him for a couple of nights but, alas, there was too much going on with the boys' schedules for me to just dump everything on my parents and go.

So, no Broadway shows, no fancy dinners, no fine shopping for me.

I'm here (sigh) ... and hubby's there.

R.S.V.P. BELOW:
No presents, please. Just lots of empathy.

5 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Can't you still do a little fine shopping?

I think you should!

MLCH said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...I know when Robert goes off to big hunting trips for 3 weeks or so, it's actually kind of nice to have each of you appreciate the other. So look on the bright side...it's just a few days. Maybe you can get it all planned to go again together! ML

Cheryl Lage said...

NO WAY, Bia! My man is heading to Vegas this week, also to return Saturday night!

I'll attend.... :)

tiziana said...

Arrivooo!!! E per consolarti ti porto un po' di tortellini e formaggio grana.
Che bella luccicante SUPER MOM, i tuoi figli saranno orgogliosi di te o preferivano stare soli con i nonni?
Un bacione.

Ua said...

Wait, I happen to know that you get a whole day to yourself on Thursday...