1. Lost front tooth. Don't get too close ... he spits.
2. Last week, just before they wheeled my husband into surgery, we heard a little girl tell the following joke as she was being wheeled into surgery: Q: Why did the chicken cross the playground? A: To get to the other slide. Maybe we were simply nervous, but for some reason we thought it was incredibly funny ...
3. This year the Easter Bunny brought the boys their own Cuponk games. They are a HUGE hit. HUGE. Ping Pong balls are flying everywhere ... bouncing off ceiling fans, down the stairs, and even on my forehead. That is one smart Bunny.
4. Did you give up sweets for Lent? Go here for thoughts on continuing along those lines ...
5. Because my husband has been housebound for over a week, tomorrow we are getting out: first the bookstore, then lunch at P.F. Chang's. Dates during the week are the best.
6. Today is my nephew's birthday. Christopher is my all-time favorite nephew because he reads my blog and thinks his Auntie Bia (that's me) is funny. He is also handsome, responsible, and smart. Buon Compleanno, Christopher!
7. In case you haven't noticed the time ... it's just after four in the morning. Yes, I got up to watch the Royal Wedding. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to make a cup of tea.
For more fun Quick Takes, visit Jen at Conversion Diary. She has been hosting a series of guest posts on the Our Father, Word by Word.