An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cotton Candy, Bug Juice, and ... a Tattoo??

1. We're back from our overnight trip to Atlanta and let me begin by setting the record straight: no tattoo (see previous post). Sorry folks, my mom would kill me.

2. Phillips Arena before the Hawks game. Everyone attending last night's game received a free t-shirt. Free stuff makes me happy.



3. Although we were seated in the middle tier, our mid-court view was fantastic. The only thing was that I could feel our seats vibrating/shaking whenever people went up and down the stairs. Tizi? I was thinking of you!

4. Cotton Candy. Now you see it ...



5. Now you don't. The elapsed time between photos is less than five minutes ... I think he inhaled the stuff.



6. The first thing we did upon returning home was to stop at a gas station and wash the car front windshield. The 13-year cicadas are still here, and flying cicadas and a car on the interstate ... well, let's just say there was bug juice everywhere.

7. Finally, my favorite thing about Timothy's artwork below is the title: Sheep.

That's it ... not Frolicking Sheep, or Sheep in a Meadow, or even Happy Sheep.

No, just Sheep.




THE END



For more quick takes fun, visit Jen at Conversion Diary.



3 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Wuss.

tiziana said...

Che disegno fantastico!! Mi mi piacciono soprattutto le faccine delle pecore e le loro zampe, molto somiglianti agli originali.
Pecore...perchè cercare un titolo diverso?
Caro Jonathan, spero ti sia divertito alla partita, in Italia il "cotton candy" si chiama zucchero filato.
Ciao

Do Not Be Anxious said...

Funny you should mention it, but last night at the adoration chapel I had a few minutes left on my time, and so I opened the bible in front of me at random.

It turned out I opened to Leviticus, and there, in the chapter I was reading, was a prohibition against tattoos!