An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sometimes Sunday Night Mass Isn't a Good Idea

Timothy, in his own words during Sunday night Mass:

I'm tired.

My stomach hurts.

I'm thirsty.

I need to go to the bathroom.

I can't kneel because of the scab on my knee.

How much longer?

I'm bored.

I'm tired.


Poor little guy ... busy day and a busy weekend. Guess who was in bed half an hour after getting home?

5 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

You?

I go to Saturday night service, and I sometimes wish I had a T shirt for Sunday morning that read, "Really, I went to church last night!"

Mary Louise said...

Did he ask fo water? I was up front on side...!,!
ML

GrandmaK said...

Was a long day, Mom!!! Don't ya know? Wishing you a grand week! Cathy

tiziana said...

Un bambino con una faccina così bella può essere "very bad cattivo"? Non ci credo proprio, tutta una bugia.
Ciao ciao

Ua said...

He's so cute! He sure tried all the excuses, didn't he?