An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Knight in Shining Armor

"Mom, are you a princess?" asks Timothy as we are driving to the beach.

Well, actually I am a queen and Daddy is the king," I reply.

A queen?!" he is indignant. "That's too old. Nope, you're a princess."

When his two older brothers start laughing, Timothy gets mad and reaches back to try and hit them.

I quickly restore peace, but secretly I am smiling.

I think he was defending my honor.

4 comments:

GrandmaK said...

A treasured moment!!1 Cathy

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

He's right, you are a princess because your Father is the King of Kings!

tiziana said...

"Very bad cattivo" Nicholas e Jonathan!! Come si può ridere di una cosa così importante?
Timothy, ti voglio bene, sono anch'io una principessa, vero?

Soutenus said...

How sweet!!!