Really, trying not to be sarcastic, but here are some things that just didn't surprise me this week.
1. The Center for Science in the Public Interest came out with a top 10 list of the most fattening foods served in restaurants. #3 on the list was the Farmhouse cheeseburger from the Cheesecake Factory. A burger topped with a fried egg and served with french fries ... fattening? Really? I think I could have figured that out all by myself.
2. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez divorcing? Wonders will never cease.
3. Evidently, Tiger Woods has money troubles.
4. A while ago our little guy received this 3-D wood craft model biplane. The instructions said easy, educational, fun for the whole family. It was none of these. In the end, I was the only one left ... but I got that darn thing built.
5. Woke up this morning and it was hot outside.
6. YAHOO! Health came out with this article which provides 12 ways to think slim. I must not be thinking hard enough.
7. It does no good whatsoever to argue with a seven year old ... no matter how cute I think he is.
Now, go visit Jen at Conversion Diary for some more Quick Takes.