An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Buon Appetito

Monday:
Moo Shu Pork in flour tortillas
watermelon

Tuesday:
Spaghetti w/ homemade tomato sauce
Caesar salad
Grissini (bread sticks)
Lemon sorbet w/ strawberries

Wednesday:
grilled hamburgers
Cape Cod Chips
Grilled marinated zucchini & summer squash

Thursday:
Italian Muffaletta
Tomato & cucumber salad
peaches in lemon juice

Friday:
Italian chicken cutlets
Parmesan mashed potatoes
Steamed garlic green beans

Saturday Family Night:
Grilled Pizza (make your own)
Ice-cream sundaes

Sunday Lunch w/ Nonna & Nonna:
Melon & Prosciutto
Caprese platter
Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
Ricotta & Espresso dessert cups

Last week a few of you asked about the Spinach-Apple Salad with Maple-Cider Vinaigrette. Go here for the recipe.

3 comments:

tiziana said...

Maria....ma fai davvero tutte queste cose buone durante la settimana? Io non so ancora cosa farò da mangiare questa sera....
Complimenti!!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

I know what a few of these things are. I can make, hm, maybe one of them...Feel happy you live far from me, or I'd be coming over for FREE lessons (the caps keep you from asking why I don't just sign up for a cooking class)!

Kate said...

YUM! Can I come to your house for dinner? Maybe it's a good thing I don't cook like that often, or I'd be even further from ditching the baby-weight! LOVE your menu!