Not only did this make a fun family night, but I am thinking that next time we could invite a couple of families over for a Minute to Win It family game night. Anyone interested?
Anyway, here are the games we played tonight (the tea bag one caused side-splitting laughter):
1. Back Flip: Place pencil on back of hand, then flip your hand and catch the pencil. Keep adding a pencil until you've caught eight in a row.
2. Puzzle Scramble: Assemble a puzze with one hand behind you back.
3. Marble Pencil: Player must lie on their stomach and roll one marble at a time to knock over a pencil standing on its end.
4. Tigger Bounce: Bounce a pin-pong ball into a small container.
5. Dicey: Hold the handle of a spoon between your teeth. Using one hand, balance and stack six dice in the bowl of the spoon.
6. Go the Distance: One at a time, roll three ping-pong balls into a glass using a tape measure as a ramp. The tape measure must be opened to a distance of four feet.
7. Baby Blockin': Stack 5 wooden blocks on top of a plastic plate balanced on your head.
8. Card Ninja: From a distance, throw five playing cards into a basket. Cards must be thrown one at a time.
9. Horseplay: Without using your hands, blow a ping-pong ball up an incline and into a basket.
10. Iron Board Man: Team members hold opposite ends of an ironing board. Balancing the ends, players must land a marble so that it lands in one of the center holes.
11. Ping-tac-toe: Place nine cups filled with 1/3 cup of water in a grid. Bounce ping-pong balls into the grid for the classic tic-tac-toe game.
12. Sticky situation: Bounce and stick a ping-pong ball onto a slice of bread covered in peanut butter.
13. Tea Party: Attach a tea bags on each side of the bill of a baseball cap. Wearing the hat, player must flip the tea bags up on the bill without using their hands.
I have to do what with these tea bags?
14. What a racquet: Holding a tennis racket in one hand, a player must move a marble across a tennis racket's nylon strings until it lands in the center square.
15. Yank Me: Stack 5 cups and 4 index cards in a tower, then remove cards from top down so that each cup lands on top of the one underneath.