An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Don't Forget the Ranch Dressing

Dear Santa,

I thought you might be tired of cookies, so I made you a Nutella sandwich. I also thought you would like some lemonade instead of milk. The carrots are for the reindeer, and this year I added some Ranch dressing because I heard on the history channel that reindeer like Ranch dressing.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Timothy




P.S. Thank you for sending me an elf this year. He had a lot of fun, as you can see.





4 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Santa must get tired of the cookies, what a good idea!

tiziana said...

Sono certa che Babbo Natale e le sue renne saranno state molto contente di quello che hai preparato loro e che avrai trovato tanti bei regali sotto l'albero.
Devi chiedere al tuo amico elfo se l'anno prossimo può venire anche a casa nostra a portare allegria.
BUON NATALE TIMOTHY!!

Suburban Correspondent said...

We left him cranberry muffins and beer. He enjoyed it.

Lisa said...

Heehee! Love, love, love the elf!