An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, February 27, 2012

What are you wearing?

Did I stay up to watch the Oscars?
No.

Have I seen any of the Best Picture Nominees?
Yes. The Help.

Did I just spend a perfectly wasteful 20+ minutes scrolling through the Oscar fashions?
Yes.

My three favorites?
Ta-dah!

(fyi, the following represents another 20+ minutes in choosing and uploading)







And what am I wearing?
Workout clothes.

3 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Love it!!! The very best of Oscar reviews!!! Well done! Have a great day! Cathy

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Lovely choices.

I don't watch award shows. I'm wondering if people think that's weird...

tiziana said...

Anch'io non ho visto niente però ho letto su internet chi ha vinto.
Ho anche letto che il vestito della seconda fotografia è sta molto criticato....è adatto ad un elfo del Signore degli anelli o ad un personaggio di Star Trek?
Eh! eh! tutti i gusti sono gusti!!