An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday's Letter: The PG-13 Version (in which I kinda sorta say a bad word)

Hey you two,

This will be a quick one, and yes, I can hear your sigh of relief all the way down here.
1- Did you read Mom and Dad’s email about their trip? On how Mom was taking notes all day long and then dictating to Dad on what to write in the email? I don’t know, I can’t picture it.
2- The above was dripping in sarcasm.
3- Football season is here. Pre-game shows, games all weekend, post-game reports … ay, ay, ay. BUT, my revenge is just around the corner: DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!!
4- Did I hear that Peter went horseback riding?
5- The two times I went horseback riding were a disaster. At Ft. Gordon I had a horse named Daisy, or Buttercup, or some similarly sweet name … it was anything but. That meany was responsible for my trick riding.
THEN, Luciano once took me horseback riding in Italy, and when the cute Italian cowboys heard that I was born in Texas they ASSUMED I knew what I was doing. They assumed wrong.
6- Joe’s sister also had a bad horse experience. As a clue, her horse was named Tucker, but she started calling it something that rhymed with Tucker, except it wasn’t Tucker.
7- This letter has officially entered into the PG-13 level.
8- I’m including this photo because it reminded me of Peter and Bear. I don’t know why, neither of them has skinny legs like that cute froggy, but maybe the operative word is cute.
Hugs, kisses, and all that jazz,
Bia
Me: Inside looking out.
Froggy: Outside looking in.

No comments: