Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Friday, October 19, 2012

7 Random Facts in 7 Quick, Quick Takes


1.  Something Contrary
I love to cook, but hate to bake.
 
2.  A Pet Peeve
People who walk into a movie theater and sit directly in front of you when there are plenty (plenty!) of empty rows.
 
3.  A Chance Meeting
Nicholas Cage in Las Vegas.


4.  Something New
Purchased online at Boden Usa.

  
5.  Ick!
When I was student teaching my last semester of college, one of my high school students asked me to the prom. Awkward. I was mercilessly teased in the staff lounge.
 
6.  The first time we use the outdoor fire pit ...
I am making this snack basket.
 
Pinned Image

7.  Can't Wait
For the premier of Les Miserables, December 25.




 
P.S.
Uhm, about #3 ... Wax Museum.
Now go visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more fun Quick Takes!

4 comments:

Kathleen Basi said...

How can you NOT be holding your breath about Hugh Jackman???? :)

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I knew he was wax, he's creepy but not that creepy!

tiziana said...

"I Miserabili".. che bel libro, sarà senz'altro bellissimo anche il film. Mi ricordo la foto con Nicholas Cage (che bei capelli lisci avevi), hai proprio un'aria soddisfatta.
Buon weekend e fammi sapere cosa avete regalato a Jonathan.
AUGURI JONATHAN!!!!!

Jenny said...

Cute skirt! Do you think it was ome sort of dare your student asked you to prom?