1. Be safe, and be a Smartie as you’re walking around.
2. Don’t rush, there are Good & Plenty houses to visit.
3. Don’t let the last house slip through your Butterfingers … they are very generous.
4. Make sure that Now and Later to say thank you to our nice neighbors.
5. Tonight there will be a full moon, so there will be an amazing view of the Milky Way.
6. If your baby brother doesn’t want to visit the Haunted House, no Snickers!
7. When Mom asks how much candy you ate, don’t tell a Whopper.
8. Later, if you Rolo-ver with a tummy ache, Mom will give you a Rolo-aids to feel better.
|My Little Court Jester|
(tonight he is a Rancher ... photos later)