Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Monday, November 12, 2012

Ha. Ha. Very Funny.


I came home and gathered everyone into the kitchen to show them my new purchase: texting gloves!


Joe and the boys weren't impressed.

Joe: A pair of gloves with the fingertips cut off? Did you pay money for these?

The boys just laughed.

Huh. I never claimed my guys were fashion forward. At all.

Anyway, that night we were watching Fiddler on the Roof.



What does that particular movie have to do with my purchase? Absolutely nothing, until someone pointed out that Tevya and the villagers were all wearing texting gloves, too.

Tevya, Fiddler on the Roof
Sheesh. For some reason they thought this was funny.

Ha. Ha.

I still like my gloves.

4 comments:

tiziana said...

Ha! Ha! Sai da noi chi porta questo tipo di guanti? I fruttivendoli (davvero). Ha1 Ha!

Miss Stewart and Students said...

I had a friend send me a pair of lovely fingerless gloves she had made for me. I cried when I opened them! I don't think they were for texting though...

THOMAS said...

Dear Aunt Maria,
I really like your texting gloves.One reason is that the boy in POKEMON wears a pair.They are also VERY stylish:]:]:]!

Bia said...

Thomas! You are soooooo SMART! And you're right, they are super stylish!