Around halftime I get this text: I've been saving up for your Christmas present. Are you intrigued?
Suddenly, I didn't feel cold anymore.
4. My shopping experiment this past Tuesday? A huge success. No fuss, no complaints. Jonathan picked out five items and Nicholas four. Whoa. Progress. Definitely.
3. Have you seen this? The little girl started sobbing because she was tired of hearing about the election. She and her mother had been listening to NPR during a trip to the grocery store when the 4-year-old decided she was done.
4. I've actually been enjoying all the election coverage. Our older boys have been very interested in this election, and I love having grown up conversations with them about various issues. In fact, our oldest is bummed he is two months away from being old enough to vote.
5. Speaking of voting ... done. Early voting is great; I was in and out in less than five minutes.
6. I don't know what's wrong with me, but this Halloween has been about Tootsie Rolls. I think I ate ... well, I won't tell you how many I ate, and I wasn't picky: the big fat ones, the long skinny ones, and the small bite-sized ones all called my name.
7. Because of #6, this morning I'm hitting the gym bright and early. According to Google it takes a 1/4 mile run or 550 steps to burn off one small Tootsie Roll. I'll be there a while.
And, believe me, I'm not eating any more Tootsie Rolls ...
uhm, because they're all gone.
|All this for some Tootsie Rolls?!|
*Now, go visit Jen at Conversion Diary for some more quick takes fun!