1. Orange reminds me of clemenines, and clementines remind me of wintertime and Christmas.
2. Subconsciously, I must like orange because here is what my daily breakfast looks like: cappuccino, served in an orange, Guzzini mug; ciabatta toast with apricot jam; Fage yougurt, peach flavored; and everything assembled on an orange tray (better for carrying everything over to the computer).
3. I'm making this dessert when we celebrate Christmas with my family this weekend ...
4. And hosting a Hot Chocolate Bar, complete with these cute marshmallows (via Pinterest). Our neighborhood is decorating with luminaries Saturday evening, so my parents and my sister and her family are coming over for a cold, nighttime walk to be followed by hot chocolate and sitting around a roaring fireplace.
5. Tonight: movie night.
6. Have you ever come across something in a store so inherently dumb, so ridiculous that you buy the thing? Case in point, meet Alredo. We purchased Alfredo a couple of years ago. Alfredo spins around on top of a plate of spaghetti; the idea of the game is to use the fork catapaults and launch spaghetti and meatballs onto his hat, mustache, tray or apron which are all made of velcro.
The thing is, whenever we pull out this game (as we did Thanksgiving week) it doesn't take long for everyone to ignore Alfredo and the fork catapaults and just start launching spaghetti and meatballs willy nilly ... at one another.
7. Orange you in need of a good Christmas joke?
*now go visit Conversion Diary for some more quick takes!