An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The many faces of the flu

 
1. Tissue box ... one in every room.
 

 
2. The Arsenal (not pictured, Mr. Bubbles).


 
 
3. About a month ago I happened to see the Dr. Oz show and he highly recommended this (less than $20 at Walgreens). It definitely works. Last night, I added a tsp. of Vicks VapoRub to the water (instructions didn't say I could, but I did it anyway). Let me just say it can clear air passages all the way to your toes.
 
 
 
4. Star Wars Monopoly ... again and again.
 
 
 
5. Make up school work.
Timothy took one look at all this ...

 
 
and ended up here.
 
 

2 comments:

Mary Louise said...

My daddy swore by Vicks Vaporub. It was a staple at our house, sick or not...Rubbed directly to the chest. Did you watch the latest Big Bang theory? ML

tiziana said...

Anche a casa mia, in questi giorni, ci sono in giro per la casa tutte queste cose (per la Chiara), purtroppo, però, mi manca il numero quattro....CHE PECCATO!!!!