An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Friday, January 25, 2013

Too Clever By Far ... in 7 quick, quick takes!

 
~1~ Edible flag. Uhm ... can you guess the flag?

 
~2~ Really, how clever.


 
~3~ Hmmm ...



~4~ I don't know if I should eat it or drive it ...

 
 
 
~5~ Now THIS I need to try!

 
 
~6~ Just in case you have an old piano you don't know what to do with ...

 
 
~7~ My personal favorite idea ...

 
 
*Now, go visit Jen over at Conversion Diary. She's the one who hosts these fabulous Fridays!

4 comments:

Kathleen Basi said...

Oh....I LIKE #2! We need that one!

Deanna said...

Nutella. YES!

jen said...

I think #7 needs to happen post haste!

tiziana said...

Nutella e gelato? Questa non l'avevo mai vista, fantastico.
Non riesco a capire che bandiera possa essere quella formata da basilico, pasta e pomodoro.
Ehi!! Ho scelto solo immagini che rappresentano qualche cosa da mangiare....chissà perchè!!!