An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Super Bowl Dilemma



So here's the thing. I have a dilemma. A Super Bowl dilemma.


It's not about what team to cheer for ... I suppose if you were to press me I would tell you I'm going for the Seattle Seahawks for no other reason than I like the alliteration and think it's a pretty name. (Don't ever ask me to place a sports bet because my method would be totally unorthodox: for me it's all in the name, the team colors, and whether or not they have a cute mascot.)


No, I'm in a quandary because I don't know what I'm going to do tonight at 9:00 p.m. when Downton Abbey begins. Stay and watch the Super Bowl? Go to another room and watch PBS? Stay and bond with the guys? Go and see if Bates figures out what actually happened to Anna?


Stay? Go? Stay? Go?


Decisions, decisions.


Like I said ... a dilemma.





1 comment:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Downton, of course. I've seen the episode already, so I know what I am talking about.