An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Sunday, June 29, 2014

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad discovery



I went to spend a couple of days with my sister while her husband took the two older boys to the beach, and while I was checking out their pantry (I can be nosy that way) I made a horrible, no good, very bad discovery. There, on the center shelf, were TWO JARS of a chocolate spread ... the FAKE brand ... the knock-off ... the Nutella-wannabe.


But wait. It gets even worse. It seems that my nephew was responsible; he saw them on sale and convinced his mom (my SISTER!) to buy them.


Well. I'm his auntie. I just had to set him straight.







1 comment:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Using two browsers to double check...the photo is not appearing!