An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Questions, Questions



Why am I blogging on vacation?


I am an early riser (6 a.m.), and since everyone else is still asleep (zonked!) I'm sitting here with a cup of hot coffee and the window open to watch the sunrise. My favorite time of day.




Why did we go to Wal-Mart last night?


It wasn't because SOMEONE (maybe me, maybe Joe) forgot to pack the beach bag. It was because SOMEONE (definitely not me) forgot to pack necessities (like ... underwear).  So. Wal-Mart. It's no secret that SOMEONE (definitely me) hates Wal-Mart, and after last night EVERYBODY (else) agrees with me.




What is it about a spiral staircase?
Rapunzel. Romeo and Juliet. A Pirate's Lair. Jono and Timo's hideout.





Favorite thing about Hilton Head?


The fact that you can bike for miles and miles and miles ....







Plans for today?


None. We're on vacation (and that includes my hair).






1 comment:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I am terrified of spiral staircases, but they do look groovy!

Have you gotten back on your bike yet?