An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

An Italian-American living la dolce vita in the Deep South

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Life Lately: A Little of This, A Little of That



1- I almost had the opportunity to interview Mick Tingelhoff who was recently inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame. This assignment immediately propelled me into the center-of-attention-zone from Joe, and his enthusiasm continued right up until the moment the interview was cancelled. Joe was bummed ... BUMMED, I tell you.


2- Cooked pasta tonight and I only needed one box as opposed to two. With the two older boys gone our grocery bill has plummeted. Those two ate A LOT.


3- I wasn't planning to -- it wasn't even in the Top 20 of my to-do list -- but today I cleaned out our pantry. The reason? Ants. I hate those boogers.


4- I have a short term, part time job working for a photographer. Say cheese!


5- "Have you noticed that my voice has a deeper tone?" Timothy asked me this afternoon. I told a little white lie and said, "Yes, yes I have!"


6- And I leave you with this little cliffhanger: Jonathan, a Nonno & grandson fishing expedition, Nonno's truck, a boat ramp, and the Savannah River. Stay tuned ...




No comments: