Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Pikachu on My Knee and a Rattata on My Hand

The other night we were watching America's Got Talent when Timothy asked if he could check the Pokémon Go App on the iPad to see if any Pokémon were around.


"Why?" I asked. "It's too dark to go outside."


"Sometimes they will pop up right where you are." he replied.


"Pokémon can be here? In the HOUSE?" I asked, a little horrified.


Timothy nods, and opens the app. A few minutes later he looks up.


"Uh, Mom, you have a Pikachu on your knee," he informs me, and turns the iPad so I can see.


 Sure enough, there I was wearing my striped pajama pants, with a Pikachu on my knee.


"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ON MY KNEE! GET IT OFF!"


It was neat, weird, and freaky all at once.


Then later, Rattata popped in. See? They're everywhere!









No comments: