Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Musings of an Italian-American Catholic wife, mother, and writer

Sunday, August 7, 2016

La Dolce Vita Travels: From Caravaggio to Reality

The summer of 2014 I stood in front of a Caravaggio painting and decided to organize and sponsor a Girls' Trip to Italy.


A few days later, on August 7, I posted an announcement on Facebook to gauge interest in the trip.


In the summer of 2015, exactly one year later, 23 women accompanied my sister and me to Rome and the Amalfi Coast.


#ladolcevitatravels

Photo:

2014 FACEBOOK POST

Want to explore the Villa Borghese in Rome? Sip a limoncello in Sorrento?
Explore the ruins of Pompeii?  Sail to the Island of Capri?

My sister and I are sponsoring a GIRLS' TRIP TO ITALY ... 10-12 days in early June 2015.

I know this is early, but just wanted to see where the interest level is.
Message me for more info!

No comments: